- All bookings are to be made either by fax or email.
- A 100% deposited of total calculated tour price, to be paid at twenty (20) days before arrival, by transfer to our bank account or via paypal account (Transfer fees should be paid by clients). Price subject to change.
- Single supplement US $50
- 8 persons up would use two houseboats (overnight on boat).
- 12 persons up would use 2 houseboats (overnight in the Lodge).
- 100 % cancellation charge for booking cancel within 48 hours.
- 75 % cancellation charge for booking cancel within 72 hours.
- 50 % cancellation charge for booking cancel once deposit paid.
Every participant shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. We do not accept responsibility for losses or expenses result.
All participants will stay in small hotels, guesthouses, lodge, local house and on boat. In some cases you have an options to stay variety of finest hotel. These will vary from place to palce but in all cases the accommodation will usually be owned and operated by local people. This way, your money will be directly reach the local people of the place you are visiting and not large corporations. Your money will also suport us to gain alternative income for the local people and help to protect their tradition.
You will receive daily breakfast and refreshments en route. On boat you will accompanyed by a cook who will serve fresh food for you as for lunches and dinners are all include.
Our guide’s knowledge about spots is profound and experienced. Our guide team are local people whom as our main goals to help in contribute of their income.
Due to our packages are not covered with insurance, so we suggest you to take out your own insurance to cover yourself and to cover importance goods such as camera and others. We highly recommend that you have to purchase your own travel insurance, prior to trip departure. BORNEO ECO ADVENTURE TOUR not responsible for travelers who do not carry travel’s insurance.
We acts as intermediary for transport carriers, accommodation, restaurant and other component that use during the program, assumes no responsible for any delay, change of schedules, Canceled flight, miss flight connections, loss, damage, injury, theft, accident, and irregularity. Luggage allowances in Pangkalan Bun only 10-15 Kg.
Due to all causes beyond the program, we reserve the right, without penalty, to alter itineraries or program.
What to bring :
Travel bag, rain coat, suntan lotion, hat, T-Shirt, paddling/beach sandals, comfortable walking/trekking shoes with extra socks, binocular, flash light with extra bulb and batteries, Camera + extra films, towels, personal medicine, for souvenirs and other personal expenses please bring Rupiah; We also accept and provide US $, Euro’s Currencies exchange. (note: Minimum US $ 250 – 1,000)